TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE/RENTAL
“Goods” means any outfit and any or all accessories that together would constitute one outfit for one person, or in the case that only part of such outfit is hired to the Customer. Any marks or imperfections prior to the hiring will be stated clearly on the invoice. “Collection Date” means the date advised by the Customer at the time of formation of the Contract for the intended collection of the Goods from the Store. “Return Date” means the date advised by the Customer at the time of formation of the Contract for the intended return of the Goods to the Store. Standard Hire Period is 7 days unless otherwise agreed. To avoid any misunderstanding day 1 is the day of collection. Under no circumstances may the Customer sublet or lend the goods to any other party. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that all details are correct and should report any discrepancies so this can be rectified at the time the contract is formed as we cannot guarantee that any changes can be made at a later date.
· An initial 50% deposit (normally 50% of the total hire fee) must be paid to Toni Bridal at the time the Contract is formed. The balance must be paid on (or in advance of) collection. Goods will not be released until full payment has been made. In addition to the Hire Fee a Security Deposit (normally the retail value of Goods) will also be taken. Payment can be in the form of cash or credit/debit card. We do not accept American Express. The security deposit is held against the Goods hired and will be processed in the event that the Goods are not returned (which will be assumed if the Goods have not been returned within 5 days of the Return Date or in the event that damage occurs
· The Security Deposit will be returned via the method used at the time of hire if and when the Goods are returned on time and in its original and satisfactory condition by the Return Date. Any Goods which are returned late after the Return Date will be subject to a daily fee of £10 per day, per item, for the first five days, and thereafter the full Security Deposit will be processed.
· Goods will be available for collection from 2pm on the Collection Date (unless otherwise agreed) and are hired to the Customer on the understanding that they will be returned free of damage by 11am (unless otherwise agreed) on the Return Date.
· Cancellation of hire orders made more than 28 days in advance of the Collection Date will be subject to a £20 cancellation fee, per item. Orders cancelled between 14 & 28 days of the Collection Date will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the full Hire Fee. Orders cancelled within 14 Days of Collection Date will be charged at the full Hire Fee.
· The Customer is strictly prohibited from altering or modifying the Goods in any permanent or damaging way. The Customer may perform limited, non-damaging, reversible alterations on the Goods in which no fabric is cut (e.g., sewing a removable hem). If the Customer does undertake reversible alterations to the Goods, all alterations must be undone prior to return to Toni Bridal. Any damage caused to the Goods by permanent or reversible alterations or modifications will be charged for.
· The Goods must be returned to Toni Bridal in its original condition, with the exception of normal wear and tear that is consistent with approximately 12 hours of careful wear. The Customer is responsible for loss, destruction, or damage to the Goods at any point during the Hire Period due to theft, mysterious disappearance, fire, major stains or any other cause, other than normal wear and tear. For the purposes of this Contract, normal wear and tear is limited to: dirt and dust on the underside of the hem and train, loose buttons, stuck zippers, and minor perspiration staining. Any change in condition of the Goods that is not delineated as normal wear and tear in this Contract is considered damage and is subject to the following provisions. In the event the Goods are returned to Toni Bridal with reparable damage, we will deduct from the Security Deposit the cost of repair plus fair compensation for time and effort of repair. In the event the cost of the reparable damage exceeds the amount of the Security Deposit, the Customer will be responsible for the difference. In the event the Goods are returned to the Toni Bridal with irreparable damage, the customer will be responsible for the full retail value of the Goods in addition the Hire Fee. For the purposes of this Contract, irreparable damage is damage so severe that the Goods cannot be returned to its original condition by cleaning or repair at any cost equal to or less than the full retail value of the Goods. If the Goods are lost at any point during the Hire Period, the Customer will be responsible for the full retail value of the Goods in addition to the Hire Fee.
· Professional dry cleaning is included in the Hire Fee. No additional cleaning fees will be charged to unless the Goods are returned with stains, smudges, or dirt outside the scope of normal wear and tear. If Goods are returned with the presence of stains, smudges, or dirt outside the scope of normal wear and tear, the Customer will be responsible for cleaning costs and other damages as outlined above. Due to the delicate nature of the Goods, you must not try cleaning the Goods yourself. However, the Customer may have the Goods professionally steamed, and will be responsible for the cost of the steaming, as well as any damage to the Goods that may result from the steaming.
TONI BRIDAL CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR DISCOVERED AFTER COLLECTION. TO ENSURE FIT, ALL WEARERS ARE ADVISED TO TRY ON THEIR COMPLETE OUTFIT BEFORE LEAVING THE STORE, IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, BUT ALWAYS BEFORE THE WEAR DATE (MOST OF THE TIME THIS IS DONE AT THE FITTING APPOINTMENT, THE SIZE AND OUTFIT WILL BE AGREED WHEN PLACING THE HIRE DEPOSIT). DO ADVISE TONI BRIDAL, AT THE VERY EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY, BEFORE THE WEAR DATE, OF ANY QUERIES/ISSUES. TONI BRIDAL RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THE T&CS AT ANYTIME.